Over the years of riding the bus, I have noticed that Murphy’s Law applies very well to the pain of catching a bus. They are as follows:
- Your bus will always arrive 3 minutes before it’s supposed to. Causing you to watch as it drives away
- If you leave for your bus early, it will be late.
- If you choose to leave your bus stop and walk to your destination along the bus route, you will see your bus as you are between two stops and can run to the closest one.
- If you leave to catch an earlier bus because the bus you usually catch is always full, the previous bus will be late and will negate catching an earlier bus.
- If you leave to catch an earlier bus because the bus you catch is usually late, the previous bus will have arrived early and you will end up waiting an extra long time for the same bus you normally catch.
- As soon as you sit down in a handicap seat, someone will need it within the next 2 stops.
Please feel to add more in the comments.